Sorry for the gap.

IMAG1382As you will have gathered, I wasn't as on the mend as I had hoped. So. One Ambulance ride to hospital, and a further two visits by the paramedics later, I will go as far as to say I'm making progress, but until I have another chat with the Clinic at the Hospital on Wednesday I'm loath to commit to how much. (The third call out being only the day before yesterday...!)

But I have made progress and that is the important bit.


IMAG1331I've also knitted. A lot.  A pair of Socks have popped off to a new home.

IMAG1372


And my fabulous Sheep Shawl Kit is now a kit no more, but a stunning, yummy huge shawl which will see a lot of use next winter.


IMAG1362










With help from my fabulous Husband (Braved the crowds at John Arbon's Open Day) who bought my stash top up for me. And my brilliant Son who has helped me by doing the heavy lifting when I needed and change and dyed my baby camel and silk with saffron for my next winters project.  I have managed to stop myself going totally nuts.  But it has been a close run thing.


Comments

peahen said…
Sending healing vibes in your direction... Worried about you Sarah, I wish you a speedy recovery, whatever it is. x
thelma said…
Hope whatever it is does not go on too long. All the best and keep on knitting ;)